His passions grew, emotions increased
Then with his brush he got them released
His eyes were stuck on the white sheet
And his body got flat on his feet
His soul came out & he uttered its need
Slowly but steadily his brush caught speed
Then dark in dawn came all what was inside
This is the fact which led to his great pride.
Still he’s flying with his paintings in plenty of hearts,
Although he’s no more alive to paint his arts.
If I was a painter he would be my lord,
But I hope in heaven he’s happy with his God.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (M.F.Hssain by bhupender swarnakar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Blamed too, hasmukh amathalal
- A Broken Mirror, Naveed Khalid
- BY Design, Terrance Tracy
- The Man of War and Flowers, Daniel Skentelbery
- Honest Love, Ronald Chapman
- Homage to Sarah Geronimo 'The Pop Star P.., Ronald Chapman
- False Prophets, Dexsta Ray
- scenic scene, lee fones
- Hold On, Ronald Chapman
- Very simple life, hasmukh amathalal