His passions grew, emotions increased
Then with his brush he got them released
His eyes were stuck on the white sheet
And his body got flat on his feet
His soul came out & he uttered its need
Slowly but steadily his brush caught speed
Then dark in dawn came all what was inside
This is the fact which led to his great pride.
Still he’s flying with his paintings in plenty of hearts,
Although he’s no more alive to paint his arts.
If I was a painter he would be my lord,
But I hope in heaven he’s happy with his God.
bhupender swarnakar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (M.F.Hssain by bhupender swarnakar )
- The source of our pains and our sufferin.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The source of our pains and our pains an.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Comfort Of Our Dreams, David Harris
- Intellectual Designs, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Cold Night In Silence, Lilly Emery
- Knit in Infinity, Lisa Bertsch
- In Silence, Lilly Emery
- the missing truth, asma writer
- Earth tones of Arizona, David Lessard
- You're My Favorite Fix, Lilly Emery