As in the darkness I just hear steps,
voices that guide my way,
And then I feel, the rain in my face,
the wind across my body,
and I start looking for you.
As a kid I fall and cry, unable to find you.
but as a man I rise, nervous and brave,
and then I find you, the end.
Tears in my face, I'm not crying,
And then I realize,
You felt the same.
Souls bound each other, comprehend.
Love starts, our first step.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love Starts by Sergio Jaime )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Sonnet # 511, Luis Estable
- Point for struggle, hasmukh amathalal
- Good lien, hasmukh amathalal
- Darkness Surrounds, Shalom Freedman
- Sonnet # 510, Luis Estable
- Paryusana…festival on card, hasmukh amathalal
- A Kind Exit, Mae AC.
- Yesterday, ramesh rai
- Shooting Stars, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- In bed, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta