As in the darkness I just hear steps,
voices that guide my way,
And then I feel, the rain in my face,
the wind across my body,
and I start looking for you.
As a kid I fall and cry, unable to find you.
but as a man I rise, nervous and brave,
and then I find you, the end.
Tears in my face, I'm not crying,
And then I realize,
You felt the same.
Souls bound each other, comprehend.
Love starts, our first step.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love Starts by Sergio Jaime )
- A LITTLE PRAYER, Vinaya Joseph
- Even for bluff, hasmukh amathalal
- For you - Mother, gajanan mishra
- My Morning Glory, Refa Kris
- The Beast, Shannon Paterson
- Mode Of Poetry, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Gathering Compensation, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 2 of A Kind, Josep Rodriguez
- पाऊस ओथंबुन वाहत असताना..., Amit Anjarlekar
- sometimes we all, Ben Paynter
Poem of the Day
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)