Love And Loneliness
I feel pain in my heart
My mind suffers in silence.
My soul seeks loneliness and longing,
longing for acceptance.
I detest torontoism and cavalier arrogance,
nor do l want theory of reasons.
All l want is a crystal clear of love
Because l have chosen loneliness.
Since it is the best of you
that l have around.
I battle with love and loneliness.
Valentine Mbagu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love And Loneliness by Valentine Mbagu )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- PTSD, Jennifer Matthews
- The House On Mountain Peek, StarrLee Waterman
- Damaged Heart, StarrLee Waterman
- Wandering Lost Souls Homeless Outcasts, Terence G. Craddock
- one door, binod bastola
- Then and Now, John F. McCullagh
- A CELESTIAL PARTY, Romeo Della Valle
- restored, Mandolyn ...
- Miley Cyrus Perceived as a Martyr, A.j. Binash
- love became living again, Mandolyn ...