Love And Loneliness
I feel pain in my heart
My mind suffers in silence.
My soul seeks loneliness and longing,
longing for acceptance.
I detest torontoism and cavalier arrogance,
nor do l want theory of reasons.
All l want is a crystal clear of love
Because l have chosen loneliness.
Since it is the best of you
that l have around.
I battle with love and loneliness.
Valentine Mbagu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love And Loneliness by Valentine Mbagu )
- Charlotte Old Times (The Cure), B.. Alexander
- Cardinal flower, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Down the Memory Lane, Valsa George
- I Miss You, Viola Hughes
- Little Grass, wasim Akram
- Silence of graveyard, ramesh rai
- Stand Small, Von Kimball Barney
- This Friendship Has Sunk, Francie Lynch
- Smiling, Mokhtari Houssam eddine
- Desperation and Suicide, Is It Poetry