Winter comes as my love
Make you bloom
After a long journey
In the jungles of desires.
Let us turn the pages of life
Engraved with hardships and sorrows
And forgot to live
To meet both ends together.
I remember, the day
You began to knit
A lace of your love
But I lost you for ever!
Drops of your tears
Wiped away with my lips
Removing the white cloth
From your face I dragged.
Your glittering eyes
Pasted in my heart
Begun to wide open
Playing the last songs of demise.
Yellow leaves turned into brown
And the fragrance death
Spread in galore to follow
My vicinity of love after death
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Love After by sekharan pookkat )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Borders, ' Phony Scandals' and Burgers, Sandra Feldman
- Electric Love, Electric Lady
- No More Dear Daddy!, Jyothirmia Uppu
- Invited To Explore, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Only One Way That Can Be Interpreted, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- ANNE FRANK FANTASIZES, jack peachum
- Psalm 065, Forrest Hainline
- The Village that Wasn't There!, David Lewis Paget
- start eating sushi now, wasabi warriors, Mandolyn Davidson
- Radha, Radha, Radha, You Are My Radha, Bijay Kant Dubey