I love my mum, I love my dad
I love my son and brother,
I love my wife, I love my dog
I love them like no other.
I love my friends, I love my cat
I love the car I’m driving.
I love my house, I love my job
Even when I’m skiving.
The point I make that love is vast
But best if you’re receiving
But no one really knows if love
Is something worth believing?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love by jack frost )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Alone And Drinking Under The Moon, Li Po
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare