Love 1 and 2
bloom in your heart,
I discover a new world
deep inside the fateful life.
my faith grow
in each bit of time
to make your dream
complete, new and colorful.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
by sarojini pattayat.-21/03.2013
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love 1 and 2 by sarojini pattayat )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- and then the night swallows her includin.., RIC S. BASTASA
- Cupid Pari, binod bastola
- my eye has a patch on the inside, Mandolyn ...
- Final Moment, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- to always be the self amidst these cacop.., RIC S. BASTASA
- what should be forgotten next, RIC S. BASTASA
- feelings creep like vines on a trellis, RIC S. BASTASA
- Tears Of Loss, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I Laid Down My Sword, Captain Cur
- Minds, RoseAnn V. Shawiak