Lost In Her Lust
Her fluorescent eyes, electric gaze
Dazzling beauty that awakens tears.
Aroused, we've followed her to this strange place
Of sunset, with glowing bulbs everywhere.
We left our home, where we've known peace
We left our aged mother, with tears, wet
We walked past singing birds, green trees
We've come to watch the great sun, set.
Its sunset here, we don't know
Where we are, who cares though?
Science is here, she's with us
And we're lost, in her lust
Warrith Olawale's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lost In Her Lust by Warrith Olawale )
- You need someone, hasmukh amathalal
- Organized team, hasmukh amathalal
- I Am Weird and I Am Happy, Rohit Sapra
- Beloved Alice (Square Sonnet I), Rohan Nath
- Meeting Room 13, Edward Kofi Louis
- Think and act, hasmukh amathalal
- Drought, Edward Kofi Louis
- And here we part, Nalini Chaturvedi
- VARIETIES OF FOODS انواع من الاطعمة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Follow The Light, Edward Kofi Louis