Loss Of Worth
Unless you've been there getting torn and pounded,
crying while your head is bouncing off the wall while the laughter goes on and the pain only deepens,
not just physically but debases and makes you feel worthless,
and an object of scorn to be used for an object of fun.
Michael McParland's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Loss Of Worth by Michael McParland )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- a hundred and twenty two miles, months, .., Mandolyn ...
- Jumbled Sewing Basket, Green And White W.., mary douglas
- Hospitality (Section 9 of Thirukural), rajendran muthiah
- Crushed, Gergana Teofilova
- Not a big deal, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Affinity with truth for all times, gajanan mishra
- Affinity with truth, gajanan mishra
- To the dodo, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- what are you for me, Lalit Kaira
- The elephant in the refrigerator, Diana Rosser