losing a wallet
i suspect it was just right there in the sala
of the house of my friend
'twas her birthday and i just cheered her up
with my jokes
and i managed to have a little dance with her
and everybody was happy
until i got inside my car
it was already 11 o'clock in the evening
and then i arrived home
finally to find out when i undressed myself for bed
my wallet is missing
i am getting old and i am careless
on her 50th birthday
i guess we must have felt the same.
Poet Other Poems
- ' a discourse on pleasure '
- ' the last dance of your life '
- ' the truth about his place '
- ' What is life? Let us talk about it '
- Why do people keep saying, I'm sorry,...
- to the light
- Watashi wa wakarimasen.
- С о в е р ...
- ق ا س ي ا ...
- 太 阳 把 它 ...
- 洗 腦 (xǐ nă o, li...
- İnside The Arms of The House
- Σ τ α λ α γ...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.