Long Live The King/Queen
Communicated, 'It's a boy! '
Young prince, third in line to the throne.
Future of the bundle of joy -
Here's a prediction of my own.
The young prince will grow up to find
He really is a she inside.
'Twill be normal in humankind
To go from one to other side.
Buckingham Palace will announce
The change in line up, so to speak.
Public okay by most accounts.
Just the latest monarchy tweak.
Birth of a monarch - spread the word.
Born, Queen Elizabeth the Third.
Ima Ryma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Long Live The King/Queen by Ima Ryma )
- Holding Fatima in the Light, Mohja Kahf
- Manifesto for the Chaste Wanton, Mohja Kahf
- Doves, Mohja Kahf
- Return of the Friend, Mohja Kahf
- On The Run In The Dream, Albert Martin
- My Grandmother Washes Her Feet in the Si.., Mohja Kahf
- Joan Rivers, Ima Ryma
- First October Twenty Fourteen, Tony Adah
- تحية طيبة, خليل مردم بك
- Happy Writer, Cynthia BuhainBaello
Poem of the Day
(July 15 1964)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Viggo Stuckenberg
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
- Heather Burns