Long Live The King/Queen
Communicated, 'It's a boy! '
Young prince, third in line to the throne.
Future of the bundle of joy -
Here's a prediction of my own.
The young prince will grow up to find
He really is a she inside.
'Twill be normal in humankind
To go from one to other side.
Buckingham Palace will announce
The change in line up, so to speak.
Public okay by most accounts.
Just the latest monarchy tweak.
Birth of a monarch - spread the word.
Born, Queen Elizabeth the Third.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Long Live The King/Queen by Ima Ryma )
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(3rd April 19sixty)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Am the Only Being Whose Doom, Emily Jane Brontë
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Bluebird, Charles Bukowski
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
Poem of the Day
- वक्त का तकाजा है vakt ka takaaja hai, hasmukh amathalal
- A Lesson Learnt, Leong Ming Loong
- Pleasantries (Ghazal), Akhtar Jawad
- In love power, hasmukh amathalal
- Arrivals, Maylee Bossy
- Companionship, Leong Ming Loong
- Remain helpless, hasmukh amathalal
- A MINER'S DESTINY, Randy McClave
- Save Them, BARBARA ALVARADO
- Full recitation, hasmukh amathalal