LOCK YOUR HEART
Lock your heart
Why did I fall?
with one who’s
having a partner.
It don’t need
to fall in love,
And incidence of
love can happen
To any core of
You are the one who taught me
The true meaning of love,
That I have experienced,
You were the only one
Who always opened?
The door to my heart that was closed,
My nasty experience of first love emits:
“Falling in love is just a blink”
Now how can I lock my heart?
Since you were meant to belong me,
to lock my heart is not an easy task
like locking the doors of this world.
our love has gone into such depths
that we’re unable to close the chapter.
A poem by Kezang Dawa (Driver)
Bhutan Power Corporation Limited;
Kezang Dawa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (LOCK YOUR HEART by Kezang Dawa )
- Hunger, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- My Tokyo, Kazuko Shiraishi
- We fall....TO RISE, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- LOSS....MANY, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Alchemies, Aleda Shirley
- LAST SONG, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- ETERNAL LOVE, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- April 15th, Aleda Shirley
- I can FOCUS, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Defining myself, Soumita Sarkar Ray
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Sonnet XVII, Pablo Neruda
(30 October 1885 – 1 November 1972)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(24 October 1923 – 20 December 1997)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)