LOCK YOUR HEART
Lock your heart
Why did I fall?
with one who’s
having a partner.
It don’t need
to fall in love,
And incidence of
love can happen
To any core of
You are the one who taught me
The true meaning of love,
That I have experienced,
You were the only one
Who always opened?
The door to my heart that was closed,
My nasty experience of first love emits:
“Falling in love is just a blink”
Now how can I lock my heart?
Since you were meant to belong me,
to lock my heart is not an easy task
like locking the doors of this world.
our love has gone into such depths
that we’re unable to close the chapter.
A poem by Kezang Dawa (Driver)
Bhutan Power Corporation Limited;
Kezang Dawa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (LOCK YOUR HEART by Kezang Dawa )
- Strife, Md. Asadullah
- 'MY FAMILY', paul fornillos
- ~ Eyes ~, Aparna Chatterjee
- The Panama Canal, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out At Pelletier's, Edgar Albert Guest
- Contrary Sary, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pixley Folks, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out In The Open, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Worry-Chaser, Edgar Albert Guest
- Henry Ford's Offhand Way, Edgar Albert Guest