The Queen's Dagger
It is beautiful,
this sound I hear
in the theater of dreams,
in the alley of death,
in the way of love.
I could and have
spent many hours just
Listening to all that I can,
soaking up this divinity,
for it must be holy.
This is my life force,
without it I would not survive,
this is my precious music.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Listening by The Queen's Dagger )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- last day, Ewa Busayourmi
- Some soft feelings, Lalitha Narayanan
- Bonfire, Naveed Khalid
- A Friend's Promise, diana rose tolentino
- A poem-letter to my friends..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- In the summer..., Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Melbs, David McLean Mathews
- At Somnolence's Border, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- naam, anikesh wats
- show me how a comet showers, Mandolyn ...