Life is a tree
Life is a tree that has twelve branches
Life is a branch that has thirty fruits
Life is fruits that is sweet and sour
Life is transparent and clear
Life has no head no tail no beginning no end
Life is everywhere and life is a day
Life is a month life is a year.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life is a tree by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
- Paradox, Paula Glynn
- i write because i'm not very good at darts, Mandolyn ...
- September, Charles Hancock
- Once Summer Comes, Edgar Stevenson
- My Address, gajanan mishra
- With Dogs And Rats, Aftab Alam
- If I Were A Child, Randy McClave
- Who Wilt Preach?, Sir Toby
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.43, Robert Graber
- A Balance Of Opinion, Richard Provencher