Sulaymon Tadese Faozahny
God made the World
Man made the City.
We don't believe that a man's life
Is like that of a chicken, or fish
Who have only one-dimensional Form of life.
Plan for today,
To change you into a better Person tomorrow.
We can't just float,
We must plan our lives.
If we are to make tomorrow
We need to plan for it today
Plans ahead, don't live Accidentally.
Life is too fragile and ephemeral
To be wasted,
What is your philosophy of living?
This delicate life!
When planning be careful
When excecuting be conscious
When falling be courageous.
That is the way to succeed in life!
Never submit yoursrlf to Frustration.
Man has gut to undergo Difficulties
His ability must always be testsd
He needs to be praised,
And criticized constructively;
Life is mixture of sorrow and Happiness,
So, prepare for both;
Not every lustrous thing last long.
Truth is always unpalatable.
Sulaymon Tadese Faozahny's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Life by Sulaymon Tadese Faozahny )
- Perfectly Loveable, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Your 2 Blame, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Love is a wonder, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- A Hug To Say I Love You, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- How Do You?, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- My religion, gajanan mishra
- Self-centered, Somanathan Iyer
- Human Male, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- strange is the mindset!, Somanathan Iyer
- DREAMS........., Saturday Chikezie Promise
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The City Planners, Margaret Atwood
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- On His Blindness, John Milton
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)