Sulaymon Tadese Faozahny
God made the World
Man made the City.
We don't believe that a man's life
Is like that of a chicken, or fish
Who have only one-dimensional Form of life.
Plan for today,
To change you into a better Person tomorrow.
We can't just float,
We must plan our lives.
If we are to make tomorrow
We need to plan for it today
Plans ahead, don't live Accidentally.
Life is too fragile and ephemeral
To be wasted,
What is your philosophy of living?
This delicate life!
When planning be careful
When excecuting be conscious
When falling be courageous.
That is the way to succeed in life!
Never submit yoursrlf to Frustration.
Man has gut to undergo Difficulties
His ability must always be testsd
He needs to be praised,
And criticized constructively;
Life is mixture of sorrow and Happiness,
So, prepare for both;
Not every lustrous thing last long.
Truth is always unpalatable.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Life by Sulaymon Tadese Faozahny )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Best Friend (In Hindi), Tavneet Singh
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Touched by an Angel, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- How Do I Love Thee?, Elizabeth Barrett Browning
Poem of the Day
- Legendary Nostradamus Prophet, lee fones
- Thomas' Impossible Escape, Susan Wetmore
- Business-like, gajanan mishra
- Why Poetry Is Beautiful, Leong Ming Loong
- Blood Bath, Suresh Dogra
- Her Yes, Suresh Dogra
- Schools place of transformation., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- I love the poet for ever, gajanan mishra
- A Shameless Thief, Chris Zachariou
- Our Last Meeting, Soumita Sarkar Ray