Sulaymon Tadese Faozahny
God made the World
Man made the City.
We don't believe that a man's life
Is like that of a chicken, or fish
Who have only one-dimensional Form of life.
Plan for today,
To change you into a better Person tomorrow.
We can't just float,
We must plan our lives.
If we are to make tomorrow
We need to plan for it today
Plans ahead, don't live Accidentally.
Life is too fragile and ephemeral
To be wasted,
What is your philosophy of living?
This delicate life!
When planning be careful
When excecuting be conscious
When falling be courageous.
That is the way to succeed in life!
Never submit yoursrlf to Frustration.
Man has gut to undergo Difficulties
His ability must always be testsd
He needs to be praised,
And criticized constructively;
Life is mixture of sorrow and Happiness,
So, prepare for both;
Not every lustrous thing last long.
Truth is always unpalatable.
Sulaymon Tadese Faozahny's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Life by Sulaymon Tadese Faozahny )
- Dreams Everyone Dreams, Rohit Sapra
- because we're both globe-trotters, Mandolyn ...
- Interior Constraint, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Silent voice, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- The Gentlemen For Me, Poetic Lilly Emery
- The eyes of the stars is the eyes of Sta.., Raymond Sawyer
- Let's Live in Peace, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Dry My Tears, Poetic Lilly Emery
- Valley of an autumn's night, Raluca Mitra
- The stars that touch a rose is the star.., Raymond Sawyer
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Young Housewife, William Carlos Williams
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1927)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)