At times our lives are set to change
Through no fault of our own range,
A change you know will break your heart
And keeps it pieces miles apart.
But what is more important to bear?
To live a life in fear!
Or change and live the life you should
With so many mysteries you never understood.
Everyone needs freedom
To live the life they should without fearsome!
They need to find their inner selves
And makes everything feels good themselves!
One may not get to have that innermost peace
Or to have its whole life all in one piece
Even right before the eyes
reality hits so hard and cold like ice
Fears keeps erasing every smile
And they never stop the torment not for a while
The body keeps living as the blood flows
Longing for that deep warm and inner glow
Patiently waiting for the arrival of a new dawn
To see the bright light from the sun
sadly sometimes it doesn’t work like that
Cos of the pain and sorrows in our heart!
They end up leading to our lonely lives
A life Of past regrets and lies
We tremble in fear today
Because tomorrow is an uncertain day
Not knowing what it will bring
Or where it pendulum will swing
We look into the future for hope
That will make life easy to cope
Looking for a life not stuck on the shelf
But a dream to see the reflection of your true self
Taking strength from true friend
Who will be there till the end
for life is a journey of self discovery
And everything that happens to us some how leads to our life recovery
Despite all our troubles coming from all channel
There is a bright and sparkling light at the end of the tunnel
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (LIFE by Stanley Oguh )
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Alone And Drinking Under The Moon, Li Po
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- The Photographer, Ravikumar C.P.
- Tuavatara!, Ravikumar C.P.
- Mystery Caller, Ravikumar C.P.
- Do, my dear, gajanan mishra
- Cinders of Life, Tim Labbe
- Aiy Mere Khuda Aiy Mere Khuda, Akhtar Jawad
- State of being, Ravikumar C.P.
- Flight, S.Michael Kozubek
- Undoubtedly something has gone wrong, Ravikumar C.P.
- Fire brand - Judge, gajanan mishra