A life that I live for my dreams,
A life that will extend far beyond my realms..
A life to live without anything to fear,
A life to fulfill the wishes of my dear...
A life that has meaning even though not understood my most..
A life like a wave, stumbling to reach the coast..
A life of solitude desired by none,
A life of peace in search of someone..
A life that in size small might be,
A life which forever, end will never see..
A life in which luxuries might not be there,
A life in which happiness is everywhere..
A life in which the value is of time,
A life till its end will always be mine..
Abhishek Shah's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life..? by Abhishek Shah )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Watch Free [28th] WWE Royal Rumble 2015 .., Noah Hariss
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
- Learning To Drive, Kristen Brown
- Christmas Angel, louis rams
- To Bed! To Bed!, David Lewis Paget
- Lie, Sydney Bramer
- Christmas Holiday Thanks, louis rams
- Worthless, Sydney Bramer
- Wishing..., Almedia Knight Oliver
- I Do Love, michael walkerjohn
- My Pretty Baby, Vera Sidhwa
- Christmas Holiday Guest, louis rams