A life that I live for my dreams,
A life that will extend far beyond my realms..
A life to live without anything to fear,
A life to fulfill the wishes of my dear...
A life that has meaning even though not understood my most..
A life like a wave, stumbling to reach the coast..
A life of solitude desired by none,
A life of peace in search of someone..
A life that in size small might be,
A life which forever, end will never see..
A life in which luxuries might not be there,
A life in which happiness is everywhere..
A life in which the value is of time,
A life till its end will always be mine..
Abhishek Shah's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life..? by Abhishek Shah )
- I Have Fallen In Deep, Lilly Emery
- Bramblehash, Luke J. Holt
- A Bare Night, Tony Adah
- That Special Feeling, Bill Cantrell
- The Pit Among Dreams, Lilly Emery
- Vietnam ~ Part 2, Sara Fielder
- Time, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John