A life that I live for my dreams,
A life that will extend far beyond my realms..
A life to live without anything to fear,
A life to fulfill the wishes of my dear...
A life that has meaning even though not understood my most..
A life like a wave, stumbling to reach the coast..
A life of solitude desired by none,
A life of peace in search of someone..
A life that in size small might be,
A life which forever, end will never see..
A life in which luxuries might not be there,
A life in which happiness is everywhere..
A life in which the value is of time,
A life till its end will always be mine..
Abhishek Shah's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life..? by Abhishek Shah )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(1644 - 1694)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
Poem of the Day
- Life Dances, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Looking Kyle In the Eyes, Kyle Schlicher
- Besten Dank für den Gruss, Wolfgang Steinmann
- Birthday poem, Wala' Qamhieh
- If you want to be my inspirer, Elius Rubby
- Being in love, Sahra Hussein
- Walk On!, Shweta Nair
- My Father, Sahra Hussein
- Crime against humanity (a prose poem), paul bamberger
- Serenity Later Prayer, Joseph DeMarco