Leave Nature Be
With Nature's ways why do we interfere
Of genetic modification and cloning too much we hear
Why tamper with our Earth Mother why not let her be?
Human interference with her seems all wrong to me.
Leave Nature to her own devices please
As humans experimenting with her can give rise to disease
She grows our food and off of her we do live
And we take from her but to her we never give.
In her workings we should not have a say
Leave Nature be to live by her own way
To herself Nature remains ever true
What we do to her to our own selves we do.
We do not own Nature though to her we belong
And to tamper with her to me seems all wrong
Leave Nature be that is my earnest plead
Interference from us is one thing she doesn't need.
Poet Other Poems
- 01-Of 01 Of 07
- A Ballad Of Clifton Hill
- A Ballad Of The Bayswater Hotel
- A Ballad Of Wasted Years
- A Beautiful Day
- A Beautiful Day In December
- A Beautiful Day In October
- A Beautiful Day In Winter
- A Beautiful Day Of Twenty Five Degrees
- A Beautiful Evening
- A Beautiful Evening Of Sunshine And Bree...
- A Beautiful March Day
- A Beautiful Morning In May
- A Beautiful Night In September
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.