Terence G. Craddock (afterglows echoes of starlight)
Leaders Clowns In Ostrich Suits?
world leaders clowns in ostrich suits
still refusing to get feet wet spend on global warming
paramount prevention necessity supreme preeminent world threat
to humanity survival we can now not too late still do something about?
US President is giving away
Whitehouse seeds to Pope
English Queen is giving away
Estate preserves to Pope
so busy busy busy with protocoal rope
stage set action pose smile for cameras
never handed humanity a lifeline rope
flood coming open parasols or umbrellas?
Copyright © Terence George Craddock
Terence G. Craddock (afterglows echoes of starlight)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Split image from the poem 'Champagne Rain Pouring Down Throats? ' by Terence George Craddock.
Topic: Political Satire
Comments about this poem (Leaders Clowns In Ostrich Suits? by Terence G. Craddock (afterglows echoes of starlight) )
- when i loved you and you loved her and s.., Mandolyn ...
- LOve is replaced, hasmukh amathalal
- The lonely wolf, denise nixon
- He Sleeps Too Much, Jena Crowe
- Halloween Night, Neela Nath
- The Power Of Faith!, Tom Zart
- Desacralized..., Dorothy Kardas, Psy.D. Th.D.
- Pay attention, gajanan mishra
- The Sun Has Collapsed, Naveed Akram
- Auto-bond, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
- Let Me Die A Youngman's Death, Roger McGough
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Ozymandias, Percy Bysshe Shelley
- Touched by an Angel, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(20 August 1948)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)