Kosal Kosal Kosal jay Kosal
Kosal Kosal Kosal Jay Kosal *
Sabu aade sabu kusal sabu mangal
Aamku tume kankaje nein thatala
Aame khaemu alag bhat phakhala.
Kosal Kosal Kosal Jay Kosal
Dia ho babu kosal ka nara
Utri aasbe upru guta guta tara
E ta aamar monbodh para.
Kosal Kosal Kosal Jai ho bala
Kahar udhe chalmi aaru nai bala
Langalkaint gharkarna sabu kara alag
Tame tamar raja babu jai bala jai bala.
* The inhabitants of Paschimanchal (Western odsha) are now demanding a separate state named Kosal from odisha. Pschimanchal was merged with present Odisha on 1,1,1948 and since then it is backward part being neglected by the eastern parts of Odisha. The demand is really genuine from administrative point of view for the larger interest of the people of Kosal.
India got independence on 15th August 1947 on the basis of Indian Independence Act. It was proposed to divide India in to three- Pakistan, India and Princely states. Kosal was in the dcategory of princely state namely Patna(Balangir) State. It was independent and it has got its own High courts at Balangir.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Kosal Kosal Kosal jay Kosal by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
- Without Tear, Neela Nath
- Dogs and cats, gajanan mishra
- Vicious circle, Jole Hans
- Get your body and mind back, O men, gajanan mishra
- Angst, Jole Hans
- I Will..., ging taping
- Another Reaser Christmas!, Sharilynn Dawn Reaser
- A dogs life, michael hagwood
- MIKE WASN'T HAPPY, shannon strauss
- Unique We Are, Mantu Mahakul