Keep Christmas in Your Heart
Christmas is the time of year for kindness, forgiveness and love.
A time to kneel down, give thanks to Jesus above.
A time to be charitable, happy and open our closed up hearts;
A time to reflect on others make a brand new start.
Christmas is a time to look inside yourself and find out who you are,
And open up your heart and send love to family afar.
IF Christmas is not in your heart you’ll never find it under a tree.
The best present is the presence of Family and friends,
Which include you and me.
So if hearts are touched just once a year, it’s still not too late ~~
Maybe on some magical Christmas morning,
The touch will finally take.
Sandra Finch's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Keep Christmas in Your Heart by Sandra Finch )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- (1) The Ceaseless Waves of Sorrow, Uriah Hamilton
- An Ode to a Toad Named Frank, Susan Sparks
- The Path, Deepak Hariharan
- A Hymn to God, Dr John Celes
- The Facebook Poem, Alan W. Jankowski
- The Jerk At Work, Alan W. Jankowski
- When Friends Betray Friends, Alan W. Jankowski
- My Love Did Sometimes Wander, Alan W. Jankowski
- No Help At All, Alan W. Jankowski
- The Bird, the Cat, the Monster and I…., Poetheart (back)