Rampant corruption is there allover the state
And it is due to greed falsehood robbery
Incivility treachery misfortune cheating quarrel
Just banish the corrupt people, who so ever
He may be irrespective of posting, from the state
Just banish the friends of irreligious persons and
It is the only way of wiping out corruption
And it will save the state from untruth
And stop corruption in the state by hood or crook.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Just banish by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
- Fair And Equal World, Asghar Nazeer
- Really, it was, gajanan mishra
- Paradox, Paula Glynn
- i write because i'm not very good at darts, Mandolyn ...
- September, Charles Hancock
- Once Summer Comes, Edgar Stevenson
- My Address, gajanan mishra
- With Dogs And Rats, Aftab Alam
- If I Were A Child, Randy McClave
- Who Wilt Preach?, Sir Toby