Waltz For Zizi
Just An Old Farewell
I don't belive that a star, can ever land in my palm
because, I'm so little for them.
They do not see me, like I see them.
Let my heart alone, and go away.
Bury your nude forms, in someone else's arms,
if you deem mine, to be too skinny for a true man, for a hero,
but beware, for many heroes have rotten hearts.
I guess there's on need for me anymore
to spill the ink of my pen for you.
Even if one day, my poetry
will move your heart again
I'm sure that you'll be too proud
to ask for another chance,
so, farewell love, and I hope that you never look back
for I won't be there anymore.
I'll find myself another star
on which to bestow my name.
Too bad that for me, you were a fallen one.
Waltz For Zizi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Just An Old Farewell by Waltz For Zizi )
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar
- Antiques, Naveed Khalid
- Romance II, Naveed Khalid
- azoneofpoetryaartisphoenixnow, Nyein Way
- Dungeon, Naveed Khalid
- Rosicrucianism, Naveed Khalid
- Harvest Moon I, Naveed Khalid
- Elikal, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath