Jessica with the smiling face,
Reflecting all my grandma's grace
Reminding me of my mothers charms
I love to hold you in my arms.
Your mother was my darling girl,
When she was born the world did whirl,
Now that you are here, my dear,
The circle is complete and clear.
Each generation blends together,
The daughter then, is grandma now,
This baby girl will one day be,
Mother of the family tree.
Damian Cranney's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Jessica by Damian Cranney )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- One Of My Many Korean Dreams (Regional), Ronald Chapman
- My Loss, Tiku akp
- TRUE LOVE IN THE POETESS' EYES الحب الحق.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Private Obsession, Electric Lady
- Dispossessed Nests By Jayanta Mahapatra, Bijay Kant Dubey
- My Princess, Gabriel Jirgba
- THE PRETTY RAMADAN IS GOING TO EXPIRE AF.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Lullaby For The Doomed, Willian Menuci
- into her goblet, gordon nosworthy
- Night's Tale, Willian Menuci