James Henry Leigh Hunt
Jenny Kissed Me
Jenny kissed me when we met,
Jumping from the chair she sat in;
Time, you thief, who love to get
Sweets into your list, put that in!
Say I'm weary, say I'm sad,
Say that health and wealth have missed me,
Say I'm growing old, but add,
Jenny kissed me.
James Henry Leigh Hunt's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Jenny Kissed Me by James Henry Leigh Hunt )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Bear and the Crow, Stephen Katona
- Still exist, hasmukh amathalal
- INCONSTANT LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- HAIKU...The Good Die Young, Ken e Hall
- I Know, Lyn Paul
- Those Who Know, Monk E. Biz
- peaches on the side, Mandolyn ...
- i could have made s'mores, Mandolyn ...
- Song: State of Fear, Dave SmithWhite
- there's an element in the room, Mandolyn ...