its not my fault
Why did you do it?
Wasn’t I good enough?
You said it was my fault
That I wasn’t a good girlfriend
I did everything possible for you.
What did she have that I didn’t?
I’m evenly proportioned.
You said I never come around
But Ur the one to make the excuses
You said you love me
I know you don’t
It’s just the thought of me
I no you won’t leave me
So I’m leaving you: (
wendi Collier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (its not my fault by wendi Collier )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Multiple Choice X, Morgan Michaels
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.37, Robert Graber
- hold me with both hands, Mandolyn ...
- Portrait Of A Woman, Buxton Shippy
- Visions Of The Song In Seven, P.D. Turner
- Tears for Oklahoma City, Roger A. Rose
- If there were no flowers, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Rumors, Lilly Emery
- Pitcher, Morgan Michaels
- Faits Sonnet, sheade rudman