its not my fault
Why did you do it?
Wasn’t I good enough?
You said it was my fault
That I wasn’t a good girlfriend
I did everything possible for you.
What did she have that I didn’t?
I’m evenly proportioned.
You said I never come around
But Ur the one to make the excuses
You said you love me
I know you don’t
It’s just the thought of me
I no you won’t leave me
So I’m leaving you: (
wendi Collier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (its not my fault by wendi Collier )
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Wings Of Life, Saravanan Writer
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar
- Antiques, Naveed Khalid
- Romance II, Naveed Khalid
- azoneofpoetryaartisphoenixnow, Nyein Way
- Dungeon, Naveed Khalid
- Rosicrucianism, Naveed Khalid