its not my fault
Why did you do it?
Wasn’t I good enough?
You said it was my fault
That I wasn’t a good girlfriend
I did everything possible for you.
What did she have that I didn’t?
I’m evenly proportioned.
You said I never come around
But Ur the one to make the excuses
You said you love me
I know you don’t
It’s just the thought of me
I no you won’t leave me
So I’m leaving you: (
wendi Collier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (its not my fault by wendi Collier )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The World And Bud, Edgar Albert Guest
- What Makes An Artist, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Doctor, Edgar Albert Guest
- Along The Paths O' Glory, Edgar Albert Guest
- When My Ship Comes In, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Test, Edgar Albert Guest
- When An Old Man Gets To Thinking, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pleasing Dad, Edgar Albert Guest
- A Lesson From Golf, Edgar Albert Guest
- Man's Experience, Edgar Albert Guest