It’s Christmas and I Am So Very Happy
I am so happy, oh yes I am so happy,
And I don’t care what anybody else says.
I put a little Christmas tree on my shelf today,
I decorated it with bright shining lights,
And I hung ornaments on every branch available.
Yes my friends Christmas is coming faster and faster
And I am happily enjoying the moment with all its cheer.
I am just so happy and singing falalalala falallala,
And how I am laughing merrily crying hoohohhohoho
Christmas has come with something big and joyous to say
It’s the most wonderful day around the world
How can anybody shed a tear on such a day or even frown?
Blessed to all and give thanks for all who celebrate the day today
Christmas is here, and I am so happy, what is there to fear?
I am so happy yes; I am so very happy I could almost cry,
But I won’t do that unless I have a reason to, I tell you that won’t be soon
You see my story of the Little Christmas tree continues to live another year
I have it back on its stand and bringing such joy to all about.
Christmas music plays in the background singing choirs of angels to all to hear
Oh come now and rejoice the season Glory to God in the highest and peace to all
It’s Christmas let’s bring out the Champaign and celebrate the moment with someone dear.
Merry Christmas! Oh Merry Christmas and a Happy New year one and all
Let’s pray that the New Year brings a new message of hope and change to this world
I think everyone needs a miracle at this time of the year whatever it is it will be great I am sure
Maybe peace on earth and bring our soldiers safely home,
Or maybe find a cure for a painful illness or disease
Christmas is here and I am so very happy and hope a smile can make an unhappy child laugh
It is a wonderful day and the entire world has time to celebrate and forget the past year.
Monica Engeler's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (It’s Christmas and I Am So Very Happy by Monica Engeler )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love .., Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Miles away, hannah wilbert
- (8) जिख्लाबसे लाइजाम: 'रैसुमै'नो, Ronjoy Brahma
- A life unexamined, Robert Plese
- Dying, Dipankar Chakraborty
- Quotation # 5, saint cynosure ( Ken Bennigh ..
- Control, Robert Plese
- Time is your worst enemy, Leong Ming Loong
- Price, Nassy Fesharaki
- Hate Is A Strong Word, Michael Webb
- The marvelous designer., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..