Into the woods we traveled
Into the woods we traveled, with little fear and dought,
Into the woods we traveled, with no way out.
Into the woods we traveled, with thoughts of the new day,
Into the woods we traveled, with you and me.
Into the woods we traveled, with hopes of a new way,
Into the woods we traveled, with no more cares of our ways.
Without Fear, We conquered the way
Without Sorrow, We sit here today
To tell this tale one more day, seems to be my only way
For into the woods we traveled, to never see the light of day
Brad Combs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Into the woods we traveled by Brad Combs )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Blessing of Begetting Children (Section7.., rajendran muthiah
- Animal rights., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- O Fanantic, I Can Se It, Bijay Kant Dubey
- O Man, Where Will You Go With Your Funda.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Gently Stirs The Breeze, Rondeau, Captain Cur
- She, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Back To The Beginning, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Honour Killing, What Will You Get Killin.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The bark, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- This Is India, Here A Village Fool Can A.., Bijay Kant Dubey