Into the woods we traveled
Into the woods we traveled, with little fear and dought,
Into the woods we traveled, with no way out.
Into the woods we traveled, with thoughts of the new day,
Into the woods we traveled, with you and me.
Into the woods we traveled, with hopes of a new way,
Into the woods we traveled, with no more cares of our ways.
Without Fear, We conquered the way
Without Sorrow, We sit here today
To tell this tale one more day, seems to be my only way
For into the woods we traveled, to never see the light of day
Brad Combs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Into the woods we traveled by Brad Combs )
- Gans Veer, Madrason writer
- Be What You Are, Lilly Emery
- The abrupt end., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Native land., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Believe in Yourself Worth, Lilly Emery
- Odd One Out, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- Do without It, Anirudh Rawat
- Don't Be Afraid, Lilly Emery
- Be, Andy Caldwell
- Tree saplings., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- The Conclusion, Sir Walter Raleigh
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)