Into the woods we traveled
Into the woods we traveled, with little fear and dought,
Into the woods we traveled, with no way out.
Into the woods we traveled, with thoughts of the new day,
Into the woods we traveled, with you and me.
Into the woods we traveled, with hopes of a new way,
Into the woods we traveled, with no more cares of our ways.
Without Fear, We conquered the way
Without Sorrow, We sit here today
To tell this tale one more day, seems to be my only way
For into the woods we traveled, to never see the light of day
Brad Combs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Into the woods we traveled by Brad Combs )
- Kiss Me, Adriana Avilaa
- She Knew it was Irrational, Jacqueline Nash
- .....? ...? ..... Traveling To Meet A Mi.., Is It Poetry
- pass the offering plate, Mandolyn ...
- If Your Reflection Could Kill, Russell Nero
- The blues, blaz zigon
- Feminine Beauty, chanchal gupta
- Alone again, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- [Challenge] Entrees for September (Disqu.., Brian Johnston
- Indulgences, Jayatissa Liyanage
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)