Into the woods we traveled
Into the woods we traveled, with little fear and dought,
Into the woods we traveled, with no way out.
Into the woods we traveled, with thoughts of the new day,
Into the woods we traveled, with you and me.
Into the woods we traveled, with hopes of a new way,
Into the woods we traveled, with no more cares of our ways.
Without Fear, We conquered the way
Without Sorrow, We sit here today
To tell this tale one more day, seems to be my only way
For into the woods we traveled, to never see the light of day
Brad Combs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Into the woods we traveled by Brad Combs )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Dispersion of Time, Musfiq us shaleheen
- Honour Killing (For The Arabic People), Bijay Kant Dubey
- You Are In My Way, Susan Lacovara
- I FORGIVE YOU 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- THE 4 STAGES OF YOUR CHILDREN'S LOVE, Beryl Dov
- SEARCH FOR PASSION 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- How do i get to the top of the mountain, cristobal Benjumea
- HONESTY 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- How do i get to the p of the mountain, cristobal Benjumea
- FRIENDS VS. ENEMIES 10 WORD, Beryl Dov