I don't know how to be saneful
For, most of the time I tend
To be insane; figuring it out
What it takes to be insane.
In between the split minds
If I could check; what I'm
And what am I upto
I just go nerve wrecking.
I'm under the camouflage
deep in disguise speaking
out the other man words
from deep beneath inside & out.
I have my mind sieged;
For deeper quests of the poet
For; the penning he does
proudly uses my name.
Where do I soothe my strife?
And where do I seek my solace?
Lest; if its not beneath
The shadow of the tree …poetry.
Laxman Rao's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Incognito by Laxman Rao )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Poem of the Day
- I Do No Know, Tony Adah
- Layer upon Layer Snow Everywhere!, Ramesh T A
- untitled, Panmelys
- If Your Love Belonged To Me, Lora Colon
- She Says She can't Stand Me, Leonard Champlin
- Ethereal Wonder, Jerry Ukaigwe
- One Day, Marizane Diedericks
- Since you have left, Marizane Diedericks
- Fairy Tale, Marizane Diedericks
- Escape, Dr. Ramesh Chandra Mukhopadh ..