In Search Of Kedarnath Singh's Tiger
Do you know my dear
I am searching here
Poet Kedarnath Singh's Tiger.
I hear the tiger is missing
Since Kedarnath received
The Gyanpith award with fear.
Award and literature
Both are opposite to
Each other and poet Kedarnath
Knows it better.
And Kedarnath tells us
Go not with tiger, my dear
It is very danger
And discover you are not blind here.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In Search Of Kedarnath Singh's Tiger by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- GAZA غزة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- whats the point?, binod bastola
- If You Should Read This Poem, David Munene wa Kimberly
- Holy! Holy!, Naveed Khalid
- My Mother, Tony Adah
- Mutability, Naveed Khalid
- May Evening: Portrush East Strand, bryan wallace
- Girl In A Garden, Leslie Philibert
- Black and white!, SALINI NAIR
- Silverware, Trent Clark