In Search Of Kedarnath Singh's Tiger
Do you know my dear
I am searching here
Poet Kedarnath Singh's Tiger.
I hear the tiger is missing
Since Kedarnath received
The Gyanpith award with fear.
Award and literature
Both are opposite to
Each other and poet Kedarnath
Knows it better.
And Kedarnath tells us
Go not with tiger, my dear
It is very danger
And discover you are not blind here.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In Search Of Kedarnath Singh's Tiger by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Sacrifices, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Value Of A Telephone, Edgar Albert Guest
- My mind is not without fear.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Jes' Wonderin'!, Edgar Albert Guest
- Tell Him Why, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Time For Brotherhood, Edgar Albert Guest
- Capital Punishment, Edgar Albert Guest
- Answering The Usual Questions, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Cure, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Peace Makers, Tony Adah