in my eyes
I hope that one day,
You'll come to realize
How perfect you look
When seen though my eyes
But if tomorrow, my life was to end
With so many of the fun thing left to do
It wouldn't matter at all
Because, of the times I have spent with you
So give me your body,
Your heart, mind, and soul.
And let's make sweet love together,
To make each other whole.
So Come and lie down here beside me,
And let me kiss your skin.
As my lips trace circles,
To leave a trail of wetness from where I have bin.
Let your breasts heave for the moment,
With your Nipples reaching so high
As my mouth and tongue caress them,
So your thoughts now
can begin to fly.
george albot's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (in my eyes by george albot )
- Stay That Way, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Veins, Vines, And Vineyard Sweepings, Dexsta Ray
- Once There Was Love, Guy Shaked
- Silent Aspirations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- None But I Myself Am A Witness To Contem.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Need To Know, Michael McParland
- Tomorrow's Trails, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Errand Man, Tony Adah
- Thelo (2), Branden Aeling
- Playground, gajanan mishra