Whatever you do,
Do not be impulsive,
For it brings upon your nightmares,
And you will seem revolting.
Think twice before you act,
Do not do anything stupid.
Keep in mind this is important,
For it will save your life.
Do not let it control you,
For you will be grateful for it,
Do not let it define you,
For you can make your own decisions.
Believe me, my friend,
Impulse is not you ally,
Discard it 'fore it destroys you,
And you will be very grateful.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Impulse by Justin Reamer )
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(c. 600 BCE)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Udiah (witness to Yah)