Whatever you do,
Do not be impulsive,
For it brings upon your nightmares,
And you will seem revolting.
Think twice before you act,
Do not do anything stupid.
Keep in mind this is important,
For it will save your life.
Do not let it control you,
For you will be grateful for it,
Do not let it define you,
For you can make your own decisions.
Believe me, my friend,
Impulse is not you ally,
Discard it 'fore it destroys you,
And you will be very grateful.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Impulse by Justin Reamer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Life Is, Jon M. Nelson
- Short Ode to Screwball Women, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- Lemons, Jon M. Nelson
- Paradise Found, Damian Murphy
- Seventh Sunday, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- Fires in the Sky, Ronald Chapman
- Driving Me Crazy! !, Damian Murphy
- For The Maids Of Chibok, Simpa omoluabi
- Sakura Park, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- Share This Space, Jon M. Nelson