Whatever you do,
Do not be impulsive,
For it brings upon your nightmares,
And you will seem revolting.
Think twice before you act,
Do not do anything stupid.
Keep in mind this is important,
For it will save your life.
Do not let it control you,
For you will be grateful for it,
Do not let it define you,
For you can make your own decisions.
Believe me, my friend,
Impulse is not you ally,
Discard it 'fore it destroys you,
And you will be very grateful.
Justin Reamer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Impulse by Justin Reamer )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Poem of the Day
- Something They Couldn't Steal Away, Spiritwind Wood
- Sweet Sighs, Leria Hawkins
- Goodnight Sweet Kira 3, Michael P. McParland
- The Origin of Words, Bijay Kant Dubey
- My Prerna, Inspiration/ A Cup of Coffee .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- A Villain I, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I.H.Rizvi, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Crying Tonight, Michael P. McParland
- Ballad Of A Mothers Love, Kewayne Wadley
- Terrorist, Kewayne Wadley