Imagine life without pain and misery
Imagine life without false friends or your enemies
Imagine life without war and a fucked up democracy
Imagine life without the drug abuse and murders
Imagine life without death and terrorist
Imagine my life without the pain and sorrow I endure
Imagine my life without drugs and alcohol
Imagine my life without fake friends and enemies
Imagine my life without the lonely nights for horror and emptiness
Imagine my life without the heavy weight upon my chest and the flash backs of her death.
Imagine my life without a love that isn’t true and a heart that isn’t full of gold and a love that one in a million.
Life with these things are what makes life, life even though we can live without a few of them.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Imagine by charlene williams )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- there's heaven on the plains and freedom.., Mandolyn ...
- Journey of imaginable stress!, Marshall Gass
- the fishermen on the wharf, Marshall Gass
- In The Market For The Exotic, Terence G. Craddock
- Far Traveller Absorb Exotic Sights, Terence G. Craddock
- the yardstick, Marshall Gass
- Market Traveller Moves Unseen, Terence G. Craddock
- Miss Taken, Marshall Gass
- Shipping Container, Marshall Gass
- Smell the Flowers, Joseph Narusiewicz