Imagine life without pain and misery
Imagine life without false friends or your enemies
Imagine life without war and a fucked up democracy
Imagine life without the drug abuse and murders
Imagine life without death and terrorist
Imagine my life without the pain and sorrow I endure
Imagine my life without drugs and alcohol
Imagine my life without fake friends and enemies
Imagine my life without the lonely nights for horror and emptiness
Imagine my life without the heavy weight upon my chest and the flash backs of her death.
Imagine my life without a love that isn’t true and a heart that isn’t full of gold and a love that one in a million.
Life with these things are what makes life, life even though we can live without a few of them.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Imagine by charlene williams )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- putin and napoleon, co the skipper
- Poet And Poem, Ruma Chaudhuri
- My Dream, Kripa Bhardwaj
- Under the Tamaring Tree (St. Patrick's A.., Leonard Dabydeen
- Prime Truth - 83, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Prime Truth - 82, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Directors Are Cap Off Scot-Free, Terence G. Craddock
- Prime Truth - 81, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Relation is by woman, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- life without you, kiranjot kaur thiara