Mac Adrone Adonay
Imagine you're in the middle of the forest
Where angry beasts surround you
Hungry teeth will devour the trembling meal
And bones of yours shall touch the ground
Leopards, bears, and panthers celebrate
A new visitor is welcomed by their milling caves
Imagine you're in the sinking ship
With your family and friends
And yes, finding a way how to survive
But what if just a little hope is there
And the mighty waves will tell the next scene?
You will be drowned, a tragic end of your story.
Imagine scenes that you would die
That night becomes your day
That desperations and weariness flow through your veins
And a tomb waits for your sleep
What will you do?
Simply stop imagining.
Did you see how far can thinking goes?
It is the attitude of the mind that
can change many things.
Mac Adrone Adonay's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Imagine by Mac Adrone Adonay )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Prime Truth - 95, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Prime Truth - 94, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Whatever Happened?, Mark Kosek
- Prime Truth - 93, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Lacertilian Writers, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Painful Throbbing Tides, Michael McParland
- This World, Sandra Feldman
- Prime Truth - 92, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Gold Star Mother, Charles Hancock
- Oooooohgust, Ferdinand L Quintos