I wish that I could love you,
The way they do in films,
With Love so deep, it chills.
I wish that I could tell you,
Just with a look, a sigh,
How much I really Love You,
Without you, I would die.
I wish I could become you,
Then I would really know,
My Soul would be in your Soul,
And never let you go.
Sandra Feldman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Wish by Sandra Feldman )
Did you read them?
- To Jean Redpath, mary douglas
- ...A LOVE SONG, Ken e Hall
- The destiny, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Chibok Girls, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- Sab bhar kiya tha..., Azhar Sabri
- Taqraar mohabbat me..., Azhar Sabri
- In Joyous Distress, Margaret Alice Second
- 如果爱是守候, qin xing
- Strife, Md. Asadullah
- 'MY FAMILY', paul fornillos