I wish that I could love you,
The way they do in films,
With Love so deep, it chills.
I wish that I could tell you,
Just with a look, a sigh,
How much I really Love You,
Without you, I would die.
I wish I could become you,
Then I would really know,
My Soul would be in your Soul,
And never let you go.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Wish by Sandra Feldman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Lee F. Majors, Richard Thripp
- All Dogs Go 2 Heaven, Richard Flappa
- Smashed Potatoes, Richard Thripp
- From Our Father, louis rams
- Mutually, unwillingly lets go to bed, binod bastola
- The Sacrifice, Richard Flappa
- The Art Of Living ll, Morgan Michaels
- Eid Mubarak!, gajanan mishra
- life within, binod bastola
- Taking Her Down South, Richard Flappa