I wish that I could love you,
The way they do in films,
With Love so deep, it chills.
I wish that I could tell you,
Just with a look, a sigh,
How much I really Love You,
Without you, I would die.
I wish I could become you,
Then I would really know,
My Soul would be in your Soul,
And never let you go.
Sandra Feldman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Wish by Sandra Feldman )
Did you read them?
- Why Africa Would Not Bow, Jerome Chukwuemeka Edwin
- Walking With The Master, Heather Burns
- O night, you have so much beauty really, gajanan mishra
- Passage for, hasmukh amathalal
- I Did Not Know, Jerome Chukwuemeka Edwin
- Simply Spoken Life, Heather Burns
- Did You Ever Love Me, Peter S. Quinn
- On To the Night, Peter S. Quinn
- Haiku...Highway Heart Race, Ken e Hall
- Guaman Poma, Nassy Fesharaki
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)