I wish that I could love you,
The way they do in films,
With Love so deep, it chills.
I wish that I could tell you,
Just with a look, a sigh,
How much I really Love You,
Without you, I would die.
I wish I could become you,
Then I would really know,
My Soul would be in your Soul,
And never let you go.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Wish by Sandra Feldman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Capitalistic Perceived Important People, Terence G. Craddock
- here's an itty bitty bite, Mandolyn ...
- Remember Me (Dedicated 2 those that have.., Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- school lunch woes and whoa it's healthy!, Mandolyn ...
- lack of caffeine means this, Mandolyn ...
- Happy Birthday Son, Rowina M Mallick
- Why Do Turtles Cross The Road?, Darlene Walsh
- Distress, Nick Kler
- To Be A Poet Traced Stepping Stones, Terence G. Craddock
- Where Are The People Who Say They Love, Lawrence S. Pertillar