I'm sorry that you broke my heart and now i can't leave you alone,
I'm sorry that i'm use to us talking and now i can't stop calling your phone.
i'm sorry that i'm not good enough for you, so i envy those who are,
I'm sorry that i can't stop crying, it hurts as if you stuck a knife deep in my heart.
i'm sorry for thinking about you, i didn't know it hurted you so much,
I'm sorry for just being sorry, for u i wish i wasn't so deep in love.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (i'm sorry by taneisha peterman )
- AUTUMN BRIDE, Rose Lu ( Bing hua )
- As Time Turns, Cathy Hodgson
- Suazo Nights, Eddie Morgan
- Juicy Lucy, I Salute Your vASStness!, Monk E. Biz
- As Long As I Am There For 'You', Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Paralyzed And Iced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Art and the Pain, Udaya R. Tennakoon
- Alien Lullaby, Akujuobi Chijioke
- A Song Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Simply Amazing, Olecia Henry