I hope when you read this poem,
That you will hurt and feel my pain.
I hope, truely, for you all the happiness.
Even though thats the hardest thing to say.
I hope that you choke on all your promises.
As I vomit up all of my hurt and pain.
I hope you don't live to regret this.
That your leaving won't be in vain.
I hope that you won't ever forget me.
That as you sleep it's me inside your dreams.
I hope that when you wake you lie realizing,
Wishing, hoping that you had stayed with me.
Your Pusha's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I hope by Your Pusha )
- Aan Elegie On Dr. Ravis, Bishop of London, Richard Corbet
- Complaining Of His Want Of Friends, Edward Hake
- No Gold No Goodnesse, Edward Hake
- Priyo keu nei, Golam Rashid
- Surprise form, hasmukh amathalal
- The Jackalope Man Migrates, Bruce Larkin
- Wally the Warlock's Cauldron, Bruce Larkin
- Out of race, hasmukh amathalal
- Phoenix, Sujeet Kumar Vishwakarma
- आनजादनि आर'ज, Ronjoy Brahma
Poem of the Day
- Unity is Strength, S.D. TIWARI
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(1 February 1927)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)