I hope when you read this poem,
That you will hurt and feel my pain.
I hope, truely, for you all the happiness.
Even though thats the hardest thing to say.
I hope that you choke on all your promises.
As I vomit up all of my hurt and pain.
I hope you don't live to regret this.
That your leaving won't be in vain.
I hope that you won't ever forget me.
That as you sleep it's me inside your dreams.
I hope that when you wake you lie realizing,
Wishing, hoping that you had stayed with me.
Your Pusha's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I hope by Your Pusha )
Ella Wheeler Wilcox
(5 November 1850 - 30 October 1919)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
- I Am the Only Being Whose Doom, Emily Jane Brontë
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- A Fragment, Oscar Wilde
- Madhushala, Harivansh Rai Bachchan
- Touched by an Angel, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Limerick-73, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- MOTHER, KASINIVENTHAN MUTHURAMALINGAM
- The Monkey, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Krampus, Ima Ryma
- For My Love, Sandra Feldman
- I love To Run, Patrick Sant
- My Exploding Stomach, RUBAB ATWAL
- The Lifelong Comrades, Muhammad Farhan Ahmed
- LAST TIME, Terry Collett
- Another Toll By Death, Tony Adah