I hope when you read this poem,
That you will hurt and feel my pain.
I hope, truely, for you all the happiness.
Even though thats the hardest thing to say.
I hope that you choke on all your promises.
As I vomit up all of my hurt and pain.
I hope you don't live to regret this.
That your leaving won't be in vain.
I hope that you won't ever forget me.
That as you sleep it's me inside your dreams.
I hope that when you wake you lie realizing,
Wishing, hoping that you had stayed with me.
Your Pusha's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I hope by Your Pusha )
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- On the Amtrak from Boston to New York City, Sherman Alexie
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)