I hope when you read this poem,
That you will hurt and feel my pain.
I hope, truely, for you all the happiness.
Even though thats the hardest thing to say.
I hope that you choke on all your promises.
As I vomit up all of my hurt and pain.
I hope you don't live to regret this.
That your leaving won't be in vain.
I hope that you won't ever forget me.
That as you sleep it's me inside your dreams.
I hope that when you wake you lie realizing,
Wishing, hoping that you had stayed with me.
Your Pusha's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I hope by Your Pusha )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A Vagabond, James Tate
- Wisdom or Behaviour!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Bright Pink Lipstick, Electric Lady
- Nazuk to Phool Bhi Hain, Aftab Alam
- COPLA 85 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Home Came LeBron, Ima Ryma
- If Tears Could Turn To That, Luis Estable
- A Tiny Black Spider, Daniel Brick
- Anticipation..., Dieter Ian Maree
- The Horrors of Hell, Luis Estable