I hope when you read this poem,
That you will hurt and feel my pain.
I hope, truely, for you all the happiness.
Even though thats the hardest thing to say.
I hope that you choke on all your promises.
As I vomit up all of my hurt and pain.
I hope you don't live to regret this.
That your leaving won't be in vain.
I hope that you won't ever forget me.
That as you sleep it's me inside your dreams.
I hope that when you wake you lie realizing,
Wishing, hoping that you had stayed with me.
Your Pusha's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I hope by Your Pusha )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I am yours forever, gajanan mishra
- सिनायमोनि आंनि सिमांनि रजे, Bahadur Basumatary
- Wildly Into The Night, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Drunk poetry, Christian Lacdael
- Opportunities, Christian Lacdael
- COPLA 68 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Yes I Do, Lalit Kaira
- Wooden Footprints, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- New Migration Equilibriums Time Shift Es.., Terence G. Craddock
- bonnie to your clyde, Mandolyn ...