I DIDN'T CHANGE, JUST WOKE UP
Thoughts running in circles
Words jumbled in knots
Mind muddled and fuzzy
Speech sticky or stops
Thoughts clearly drawn lines
Words written on paper
Mind springcleaning done
Speech still working on one!
Philo Yan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I DIDN'T CHANGE, JUST WOKE UP by Philo Yan )
Did you read them?
- Dogmatic is not charismatic, Aftab Alam
- The Soul Killer~, Monk E. Biz
- You are young, hasmukh amathalal
- Poetry, Jesus James Llorico
- Do not ask, hasmukh amathalal
- My View of Heaven, Von Kimball Barney
- Forlorn Child., Marcondes Pereira
- I AM WOMAN, bill costley
- Experiment life, gajanan mishra
- Socialism - Vs - Anti -socialism, ramesh rai