I walked on my ownself, among bickering stones I found thee, your eyes told jubilant tales, the shade of your skin colour reminded me of the book, the book I'd love to read as you so seemed, paged through, in and out, down and up, you found a way to unlock all of me and I wept as you closed all the pages you let me once indulge in..and I cried as you did'nt love me as before
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I cried by Nandipha Mphanya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- two lonely matches in separate back pock.., Mandolyn ...
- News Of Tragedies, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Natural Life's Aura, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Soul's Keys, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Love Confessed, Sandra Feldman
- LONELY, Egbe Chris
- The Cemetery, John Dadzie
- People Confusion Is, Is It Poetry
- God has been biting his nails again, Mandolyn ...
- LONELY EBOLA, Egbe Chris