I Am Who I Am
I am he who is strong enough to know when l am weak.
Brave enough to face my fears,
Proud and unbending in honest defeat;
Yet l am who l am.
Humble and gentle in victory
Have pride in myself.
Give respect to others
And see's independence in everyone;
Sure l am who l am.
He who success and fame to gain awaits.
I am who l am,
The legend of the seeker of the chronicles of love in an adventure of love;
To become the legend of love.
I am who l am.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Am Who I Am by Valentine Mbagu )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Perhaps Of ofasianperhapsswayshymm, sEaN nOrTh
- Blamed too, hasmukh amathalal
- A Broken Mirror, Naveed Khalid
- BY Design, Terrance Tracy
- The Man of War and Flowers, Daniel Skentelbery
- Honest Love, Ronald Chapman
- Homage to Sarah Geronimo 'The Pop Star P.., Ronald Chapman
- False Prophets, Dexsta Ray
- scenic scene, lee fones
- Hold On, Ronald Chapman