I Am Tired
I floats adrift
in the distance beyond
My sleep walked
in the dark.
Night has a heart
I heard it
It speaks for you,
me and for
The minds run a long way
night shuffles without care
at the next stop
Empty roads waits for
My thought, care
find their meaning
in the vacant spaces.
Everyone remains same
at its place...
voids maintain their cycle.
I am unable to understand
why you are nonexistent to me?
Litan Dey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I Am Tired by Litan Dey )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
- I Dream A World, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Let America be America Again, Langston Hughes
- April Rain Song, Langston Hughes
- I, Too, Langston Hughes
- Life Is Fine, Langston Hughes