I Am Tired
I floats adrift
in the distance beyond
My sleep walked
in the dark.
Night has a heart
I heard it
It speaks for you,
me and for
The minds run a long way
night shuffles without care
at the next stop
Empty roads waits for
My thought, care
find their meaning
in the vacant spaces.
Everyone remains same
at its place...
voids maintain their cycle.
I am unable to understand
why you are nonexistent to me?
Litan Dey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I Am Tired by Litan Dey )
- Pixley Folks, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out In The Open, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Worry-Chaser, Edgar Albert Guest
- Henry Ford's Offhand Way, Edgar Albert Guest
- Happiness no quest at all, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Not Crossing Bridges, Edgar Albert Guest
- Little Marie, Edgar Albert Guest
- Warning The Carpenter, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Lanes Of Apple Bloom, Edgar Albert Guest
- Queer Ebenezer, Edgar Albert Guest