I Am An Inmate..
The bluish green emerald prison is very admirably vast,
Following the regular and strict routine with masks,
The guards at the every entrance with stamps,
Deface the beautiful fresh pages with the kiss.
Birds have the freedom, trespass with graceful ease,
Aquatic brutes of all kinds wander for suitable mates,
The holed earths weep with fossil fuel of tears,
The underneath natural gas escapes for their feast.
The ants are busy collecting the delicious dirty food in a hurry,
The bees are tied with the strings of obedience, coated with honey,
The buds wombs swell big to bloom as the beautiful fragrant flowers,
The prisoner’s intelligence increases to scheme to destroy this lock up.
veeraiyah subbulakshmi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Am An Inmate.. by veeraiyah subbulakshmi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Magdalene, Chromium Blues
- White Butterfly, Edward Kofi Louis
- Victim, Teedy Dawn
- House, mouse!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Sudibyo, Edward Kofi Louis
- A Sound Advice, Edward Kofi Louis
- A WOMAN OF NO FREEDOM FOR CONSCIENCE, alexander opicho
- The Fountain Of Youth, Jim Yerman
- 'Golden-Boy', Edward Kofi Louis
- After The Rain, Ronald Chapman