I Am a Fool
I have been searching for true love
Though, I was a fool to think that I will find true love again
I failed in loving the girl, I loved the most
Every time just ended up disappointing her
She loved me like crazy, while she was with me.
Now that I am without her I feel that what I lost?
I lost the true love of my life by letting her go far away
A mistake I did make.
Sugar, I am saying this to you
Expressing these words to you, even though you may think I completely did forget you
Although, it is true that I tried so much to actually forget you
Now, I realize that nothing feels ever right when you lose your true love.
Always, I will forever miss you
The girl with whom I may try to replace you
Can never be true love of my life
As, when I had true love, I simply did let it go
I am a fool that I did not do everything
Everything, just to keep you close to me.
You were the girl, I never saw
Though, did feel your presence so close to me
I am a fool, who did not deserve you
You deserve a guy much more handsome than me
Also, someone you deserve who will forever make you happy
As you will be his princess and him your prince.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Am a Fool by Rohit Sapra )
Did you read them?
- Recollections, SALINI NAIR
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.47, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.46, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.45, Monk E. Biz
- A Poets View Of Modern Life, Yohan Confectioner
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.44, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.43, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ v.42, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.41, Monk E. Biz
- Conflict, SALINI NAIR
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
James Whitcomb Riley
(7 October 1849 - 22 July 1916)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)