I am me
I am sorry that I speak my mind
I am sorry that I am free
I am sorry that I am good at something
I am sorry that I am here
I am sorry that I am not what you want
I am sorry that you don’t understand
That I am not perfect
And being perfect is boring
And that I am not sorry that I am just…
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I am... by Just Myself )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Convergence-A Painting By Jackson Pollock, Kyle Schlicher
- if it's free take two, Mandolyn ...
- Harmony In Marriage, Kyle Schlicher
- what was i supposed to be doing again?, Mandolyn ...
- The windmill of my existance, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Home, Susan Oxford
- My writer friends and I, jim hogg
- six thousand years should do the trick, Mandolyn ...
- Strange is Life, Smoky Hoss
- Voice of your bangles, ramesh rai