Edward Kofi Louis (13th October 1961 / Accra, GHANA)
His greater mentor;
Her greator mentor;
With critics and the hyperbolic of things,
But this satirical case is always seen around us.
Trained from oral history,
Trained from oral works,
And like the beauty of love plus the act of peace;
With critics and the hyerbolic of the things around us today,
But, my sweet mind will lead me on always.
Poet Other Poems
- 0.5 cm To Mark Off The Range
- 01.01.01 To 12.12.12 -new-
- 03: 03 A.M.
- 06: 13 Hours in The Land Of My Muse
- 07: 07 A.M.
- 07: 07 AM With Your Love
- 07: 07 Hours To Meet The Train
- 08: 08 A.M. In The Land Of Your Muse
- 1 After 0
- 1 Among 50
- 1 Among 59
- 1 Among 59 Others In The Land Of Many Ro...
- 1 Among Few
- 1 Among The Best!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.