I have sentiments,
I am careful before
to make any statement.
everyday a new hope
is come out, and that starts the day;
but all wishes are not pure,
God fixes those we deeply pray.
Sometimes a hope,
that slops to bind up our detachments,
doesn't want to flop.
Oh, how amazing you are!
Everyday we have a new hope,
God guides us how to attach
our destinations through a hope.
BIBHAKAR DUTTA's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hope (Part-2) by BIBHAKAR DUTTA )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- Tanka Diary [Awakened too early on Satur.., Harryette Mullen
- Sun Smiles at morning-glories, What a Fun!, Harindhar Reddy
- Person of the Playful Star: Tanka [there.., Chimako Tada
- Love Desires, Perveiz Ali
- Tick, tick, Aromantic Birds in Love, Harindhar Reddy
- A Spray of Water: Tanka [the round spoon], Chimako Tada
- A Spray of Water: Tanka [the hot water in], Chimako Tada
- Person of the Playful Star: Tanka [I lis.., Chimako Tada
- Love Whips You on Naked Back, Harindhar Reddy
- ~I'm Going Home~, E Nigma