I have sentiments,
I am careful before
to make any statement.
everyday a new hope
is come out, and that starts the day;
but all wishes are not pure,
God fixes those we deeply pray.
Sometimes a hope,
that slops to bind up our detachments,
doesn't want to flop.
Oh, how amazing you are!
Everyday we have a new hope,
God guides us how to attach
our destinations through a hope.
BIBHAKAR DUTTA's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hope (Part-2) by BIBHAKAR DUTTA )
- Blinding Trust, Nick Kler
- I was falling, Rohan Nath
- The Moon And Me, Mallika Achuthan Menon
- The Mighty Tower, Enoch Owusu Gyamfi
- When will I be Free?, nic berja
- Spreading, Aparna Chatterjee
- To The Milking Gone, Julian Mann
- No Regrets, Nancy Cullen
- Dark Days, micheal john
- Out Of Philosophy, Edward Kofi Louis
Poem of the Day
- Palm Tree, Rabindranath Tagore
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- All You Who Sleep Tonight, Vikram Seth
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)