Why have hope when no one hopes with you
why give a crap when you're the only one who cares
why stand alone in the back and fight the urge to sin,
when everyone looks to be having fun.
Hope is what's gives an angel its wings,
It's what gives you the motive to go through life vicious trails.
Why show affection when no one love you back?
Why try when you always fail?
When everyone is down why give up hope?
Hope is our tourch are life.
With hope you can move mountains.
But hope is not all you got you have each other.
Hope is my stronghold and my shield
and with hope I can believe.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hope by shannon jackson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Not enough, hasmukh amathalal
- Diamond Gems, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Lost and Found, Anthony Di'anno
- reaching for your hand so i don't get lost, Mandolyn ...
- Share to walk, hasmukh amathalal
- Okay okay I said, gajanan mishra
- Friends are there, hasmukh amathalal
- In deep, hasmukh amathalal
- Truth is supreme, gajanan mishra
- Photograph from September 11, Wislawa Szymborska