kitz d budding poet
A strong statement which can change your life i.e. either it takes you to the way where happiness lies or ruins you so badly that you can’t even cope up with the situation in life. That’s hope always too far yet so closes that at every moment we wish to have it.
Hope is to believe in god when you know it is hard to believe.
Hope is to make a wish when you know it won’t come true.
Hope is to wait for a proposal when you know the person is already in love with someone.
Hope is to nurture a child when you know you may not be a part of his world when you grow grey.
Hope is to keep the balloon in the safest place being aware of the fact that it is soon going to burst.
Hope is to bet on a year old child to see how long a baby can stand.
Hope is to wish for rain when it is scorching summers.
Hope is to say sorry when you know you have messed up with things so badly that you can’t make it better.
Hope is lie a tear which you wish not to come but it still flows in an endless stream.
Hope is like a treat which you dream when you are starving.
Hope is like a friend who stands by you when you never predict it.
Hope is like a ray which you wish yo sees at end of every tunnel.
Hope is like an endless discussion which ends on a surprising note.
kitz d budding poet's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hope by kitz d budding poet )
- An Invitation, Doyen Lingua
- Bougainvillea, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Enamored Love, Lilly Emery
- October Skies, Lilly Emery
- What if, Chris Zachariou
- Within My Mind Holds Dreams, Lilly Emery
- citizen, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- A Treat, Please, Bruce Larkin
- I Love Halloween!, Bruce Larkin
- Wal-Mart are You Joking?, Joe Rosochacki
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)