kitz d budding poet
A strong statement which can change your life i.e. either it takes you to the way where happiness lies or ruins you so badly that you can’t even cope up with the situation in life. That’s hope always too far yet so closes that at every moment we wish to have it.
Hope is to believe in god when you know it is hard to believe.
Hope is to make a wish when you know it won’t come true.
Hope is to wait for a proposal when you know the person is already in love with someone.
Hope is to nurture a child when you know you may not be a part of his world when you grow grey.
Hope is to keep the balloon in the safest place being aware of the fact that it is soon going to burst.
Hope is to bet on a year old child to see how long a baby can stand.
Hope is to wish for rain when it is scorching summers.
Hope is to say sorry when you know you have messed up with things so badly that you can’t make it better.
Hope is lie a tear which you wish not to come but it still flows in an endless stream.
Hope is like a treat which you dream when you are starving.
Hope is like a friend who stands by you when you never predict it.
Hope is like a ray which you wish yo sees at end of every tunnel.
Hope is like an endless discussion which ends on a surprising note.
kitz d budding poet's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hope by kitz d budding poet )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Alone And Drinking Under The Moon, Li Po
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- The Screwed for Life Club, Francie Lynch
- Let's Celebrate Life, Roxanne Dubarry
- Descendants, Akhtar Jawad
- The Heart Of A Poet, arshad arshad
- Have You Seen The Bizarre And Grotesque .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Know Like Flowing Water, Naveed Akram
- Elvis Presley, lee fones
- Catching fish, gajanan mishra
- How Do They Play The Wooden 'Been' Instr.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Dogs' country, Daisy Pereira