Hope is the glint of the eye
hope is the sound of laughter
hope is the warmth of the heart
hope is the light at the end of the tunnel
hope is the eternal feeling that there is someone to help you in your time of need.
Hope is the shining light in the darkness that never goes away.
Because you may be in pain or depression
but hope will always be there.
No matter how they may crush you, but hope will pick you up.
But if you lose hope then you truly are dead.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (hope by daniel romero )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- If I were me.. (Open IIT Creative Writing), Abhinit Chute (abz)
- the peace of a bee, Noah Body
- SILKEN GLOVES, Philo Yan
- A word in your ear, Ponniah Ganeshan
- Crematorium, umaprosad das
- Stupid Illusion, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Por Ti Soñaré, Prophmatt . . .
- The color of love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Nightmare, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Love and Peace, Akhtar Jawad