Honesty is true.
Honesty will never lie to you;
As it fear God,
Bring smiles, joy and glad.
Honesty is pure,
Like medicine do a cure.
Honesty is clear,
The heart in God's he fear.
Honesty is just.
Honesty is fair.
Honesty do care.
Honesty is contented.
Honesty bring peace.
Honesty is humble.
Honesty is upright.
Honesty individual possess;
Honesty bring smile not depress.
When was the time you tell yourself you're true?
Don't fool out on anyone or they will do the same on you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Honesty by Dona Jean )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Gentle Rain Falling, Kyle Schlicher
- A Buddha in the Heart of the Rock, Guillermo Veloso
- I Watched In Wonder, Kyle Schlicher
- Snowflake Falling, Kyle Schlicher
- Weep No More, My Willow Tree!, Maria Magdalena Biela
- ebola virus, ademola oluwabusayo
- The Mirror of your life... can you face .., Dimitri Jagodinski
- Honour-killing Is A Sin/ Just For Family.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love story, gajanan mishra
- My Prabhu! .....(Inspiration from KEE Th.., Geetha Jayakumar