A hero is when someone cares about you,
They will always be there for you,
no matter where life takes ya,
and no matter what situation your in.
When your in trouble
the person will be there.
Sometimes he will be there other times he won't.
A hero isn't always about being perfect,
isn't about flying,
or even being so mature.
This is when the hero, makes your day.
and starts your day.
A hero can be any
sex, race, species,
not always humans.
People will like
dogs' as there hero's,
or even jumping monkeys.
They don't half to be
always half to be good at everything
you expected to.
A teacher is a good hero,
they help you through your school years,
and help you get smarter now and
with your futures.
A firefighter is a good one,
they save lives.
Even your parents
there number one,
because they helped you grow up
and be what you want to be.
Everyone always has a hero,
when the hero always has you.
Thank God for these hero's
that we found, and helped us through the years.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hero by RiRi S... )
- There, Barbara Dixion
- Humpty-Dumpty, Kumarmani Mahakul
- Of Life Is Change, Is It Poetry
- Chicken Burger, Angela Wybrow
- Take me home, Barbara Dixion
- How...?, Ginny Gibbs
- gustakhi karke ched gyin uski aankhein, Yashvardhan Goel
- mukda, Yashvardhan Goel
- No More Yelling, Michael McParland
- The Wilderness We Abandon, Robert Rorabeck
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)